What issues does SHIB coin face?
- The cryptocurrency still encounters some roadblocks. For example, as per FX Street, Shib coin didn’t focus on social media or critics. If the coin starts to sink, it may even miss more support since cryptocurrencies like Shib and Dogecoin depend on social media publicity for investment.
- The CEO of Crypto Magazine Block Journal, David Hsiao, stated that Shib coin only increases because of the community’s support. Investors should take note of that before jumping in.
The other significant concern with Shib coin right now is that it’s not widely accessible as Dogecoin, which is obtainable on Coinbase Pro, Robinhood, and a couple more crypto exchanges. There is a petition to get Shiba Inu coin on Robinhood, but that seems to be an actual effort more than anything.
Where will the Shiba Inu coin be in 2025?
Shib coin sells for about $0.0000085 per coin with a market value of $3.4 billion, so there’s still lots of time to improve.
- According to Market Realist, the current forecast indicates Shib coin will achieve $0.000019 per coin in 2022 and later hit $0.000061 per in 2025.
- That would be a approximately 620% increase from where the coin is now, which might sound like an excellent opportunity to invest.
Will the Shiba Inu coin hit $1?
Shib coin would need to soar 12,000,000% to hit $1. Since January, the coin has jumped about 2,000,000% every month. So, it could — in theory — hit $1 by the end of 2021 if it keeps up that growth, as per Market Realist.
- “If Shiba maintains that level of growth, it could reach $1 in 2021. However, if it grows at the rate of 20% per month, it would require five years to hit $1 the milestone, which points to 2025 at the earliest,” Market Realist reports.
📣 Cryptonetwork.News is now on Telegram. Please click [here] to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, and Cryptomining headlines.