Let’s talk about casinos. We all know how those game places have money risks. We are fancied by the chips that we see on the tables. Now, ever heard bitcoin used by some to fund their bets?
Let’s start with the basics
We’ve known about Bitcoin (BTC) – that as a monetary equivalent, we can trade, purchase, and buy using this. In a typical setup, bitcoins can be exchanged at Bitcoin exchanges.
Through the process called “mining,” which defined as the generation of new bitcoins through your computer. But frequently, this is more complicated than the conversion of your common currency to BTC.
One main feature of this is the low transaction fees versus credit cards or payment systems like PayPal. You can spend bitcoin directly from your phone, computer, or any device that is secured enough to ensure safety.
With these benefits, gamers or even gamblers are lured to it.
Hacks or Tips?
We outlined some guides for you to check on once you decide to do a casino using BTC.
- Secured: While Bitcoin offers very secure payments already, one needs to be sure that the casino you keep your money must be safe. No identity theft whatsoever. Some Legitimate sites will show you relevant gaming licenses or other regulations transparently on their website, which are already proof.
- Software: The definition of software here is the technology used to deliver an online casino experience to your machine or mobile device and its specific performance. In a usual setup, staples will have game machines like roulette, blackjack, and so on, but other games and options will prove some advancement of that specific casino.
- Bonuses and Offers: Sign up offers ring the bell. After securing safety, it’s time to go to some which have extra. However, be aware that while bonuses are enticing, others may come with restrictions and conditions and are not really “free money.” So beware, too! It’s always helpful to check their site for a complete reference.
- Good Reviews: Bad news: Not all those who have a 100% rating are good. Look for qualitative data. Feel the vibe of the feedback from users. If your get tells okay, then push for it.
- Account funding options: Yes, you are using bitcoin, but it is safe to have a backup for this. Look out for measures so you’re sure you can access your money when and how you want.
Here are three of the many casinos we recommend that use accept bitcoins:
You can find this legally working in Curacao. It has been a prime destination for online Bitcoin gamblers for almost six-year already. The site features over 1,100 games from leading software developers such as Yggdrasil, Play’N Go, Betsoft, Microgaming, and Blueprint. Fans of live dealer games will be thrilled as Bitcasino’s live casino features almost 100 games. Other live games partnership BTCasino has are with Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, and EBIT. This casino holds your favorite games, and they even have sportsbooks!
In terms of experience, it will take you almost 30 seconds to sign up for a new account, and then a few more seconds to make a Bitcoin deposit. Once logged in, you are directly part of their VIP Program. Each bet you make gives you rewards points that move you closer to the next level.
You can use bonus codes that can be easily found. Some requirements are based on the amount of the bonus. Case in point, a 25% to 99% match bonus needs to be wagered 30 times before you can cash out. A 100% match bonus needs to be rolled over 35 times while you must play through a 200% bonus 45 times.
It boasts with an extensive gaming library of over 2,200 titles. Some of the ones they have are NetEnt, Betsoft, Amatic, Bgaming, and Belatra Games, and all are industry-leading software providers From reviews, no shortage of table games. Staples like Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat up to the famous ones such as Texas Hold ‘em, Caribbean Stud, and Trey Poker, BitStarz are available. Specialty games like Sic Bo, Rocket Dice, etc. are also present.
Customer service is the best. One can get in touch with a live agent 24/7. In terms of average cashout time, it has a whopping 10 minutes.
Casino software like Yggdrasil, BetSoft, Endorphina, Microgaming, and Play’N Go are catered here. It contains over 1,100 slots along with almost100 live dealer games from Evolution, Ezugi, and EBIT. With over 150 table games, they even have poker, virtual sports, and fantasy sports.
So next time you try to check the casino (I hope so not at this moment of the pandemic), you can find a gaming area using bitcoin, at least for the experience.