Another day, another meme-based cryptocurrency creating the waves. The freshest one is named Kishu Inu or “KISHU” for short; it’s based on another dog breed.
KISHU – What’s with dog breed memes?
KISHU is a dog-based meme digital currency that uses the Kishu Inu dog breed as its charm; similar to how Dogecoin uses the Shiba Inu dog for its branding.
- The digital currency stated it was created because many meme coins don’t have a good vision for the future. KISHU aspires to exceed a meme or a joke and serve as an actual currency.
- According to InvestorPlace, the new digital coin “is planning on being the dog coin with the most continuances down the line, and it appears to be making a case for itself with investors.”
The dog-breed digital coin is presently available on some cryptocurrency e-Wallet apps that use WalletConnect, like Metamask, TrustWallet, and Coinbase Wallet, Newsweek reports.
- Enthusiasts can also buy Kishucoin using cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, as claimed by Newsweek.
How much is it worth?
Currently, KISHU is worth about $0.00000001, as claimed by InvestorPlace.com. Yet, the coin has jumped 100% in the last day.
- That’s not a massive figure of value, but if you invest a lot; it could be a significant jump if the value rises and the market falls your way. Nothing is assured when it comes to those markets, though.
Is it worth it?
Just remember that the market is volatile. Adrian Zduńczyk, the co-founder of data analysis group YellowBlock, informed Newsweek that digital currencies like Kishu and Shiba are hype-riding coins like Dogecoin.
- “The area has recorded an increase in the number of over-hyped coins which carried a lot of pain to the investors due to so-called ‘rug pulls’ or bubble bursts,” he stated.
- “Shiba Inu, Kishu Inu, and UnderDog seem to have been created as different edition of hype-riders which are alleged to use the demand for already over-hyped Dogecoin,” he added. “No matter (if) it’s true or not, traders should always take special caution against anonymous projects.”
📣 Cryptonetwork.News is now on Telegram. Please click [here] to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, and Cryptomining headlines.