Shiba Inu coin may rebound shortly, but it might not matter too much about investment possibilities.
Shiba dipped – The real story
- “Coinbase added SHIB little more than a month after that coin’s creation, in marked contrast to its addition of Dogecoin, which seemed to take DOGE years,” as per CoinDesk.
- “When a coin appears in emerging trends list, especially in top 3, it’s often a sign of a price top. Because it indicates a sort of a peak social hype. Price can hardly sustain its rally without increasing hype (or social volume),” claimed Santiment.
Will Shib coin rise again?
Per InvestorPlace.com, the Shiba Inu coin will likely rebound soon. The rise might be enough to surpass Dogecoin.
- Since its origins, the Shib coin has been deemed a “Dogecoin killer.” Both currencies use a Shiba Inu dog as their mascot, making them instant rivals in the crypto world.
Still, you may want to hold off before buying on Shib coin right now, according to InvestorPlace.
- “While Shiba Inu might be a fun, albeit highly risky bet for some, it just isn’t for us,” InvestorPlace.com explained. “Our focus is on discovering innovative, life-changing blockchains—Cryptos with far less risk, but equal opportunity for gains.
- “So, while some people seek a low-effort moonshot with a meme crypto like this, we’re busy poring over research being done by crypto groups and companies, unearthing the ultimate, most asymmetric bets,” InvestorPlace stated.
📣 Cryptonetwork.News is now on Telegram. Please click [here] to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, and Cryptomining headlines